There are many ways in which one can support the goals and efforts of the Native American Indian Association of Tennessee (NAIA).
We rely on volunteer effort to fundraise and help put on our major events. Even if you cannot volunteer, there are many other ways to contribute to the NAIA.
Every time you make a purchase on Amazon.com, Amazon will donate a percentage towards NAIA’s goals.
ABOUT THE PROGRAM
When you shop at Amazon Smiles, Amazon donates 0.5% of the purchase price to Native American Indian Association of Tennessee. Click this link http://smile.amazon.com/ch/58-1613534 and support us every time you shop. Just sign in with your regular Amazon user ID and password.
If you have any questions, please sign in to http://org.amazon.com and click on the Help tab to see FAQ topics.
Thank you for your participation in the Amazon Smiles program!
Link Your Kroger Card to NAIA
At every grocery or gas transaction when you use your Kroger Plus card, you can help NAIA at no cost to you!
TO USE THE KROGER COMMUNITY REWARDS PROGRAM
- Register online at https://www.kroger.com/communityrewards
- Be sure to have your Kroger Plus card handy
- If you do not have a Kroger Plus card, you can obtain one from any Kroger Customer Service kiosk
- Click on Sign In/Register
- If you are a new online customer, you must click on SIGN UP TODAY in the New Customer box
- Sign up for a Kroger Rewards Account by entering zip code, clicking on your favorite store, and entering your email address and creating a password
- You will then get an message in your email inbox with a link
- Click on My Account and use your email address and password to proceed to the next step
- Click on Edit Community Rewards information and input your Kroger Plus card number
- Update or confirm your information
- Enter the NPO number (PY297) or select NAIA from the list
- To verify you are enrolled correctly, you will see NAIA on the right side of your information page
- REMEMBER, purchases will not count for NAIA until after members register their cards
- If you use your phone number at the register, call 800-576-4377, select option 4 to get your Kroger Plus card number
- Members must swipe their registered Kroger Plus card or use the phone number that is related to their registered Kroger Plus card when shopping for each purchase to count.